OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK UNTIL THE END OF OCTOBER!!
The Miller House Cafe-Brasserie is located in the oldest building on Lake on the Mountain. It was built circa 1796 as a residence for the man who ran the Mill on the escarpment of Lake on the Mountain.
Since the 1800’s the building has had several uses, one of the most memorable for County residents is when it was a restaurant and dance hall in the 1950’s.
The historic building was split from the resort in the 90’s and for years it was left vacant. In the summer of 2013 the old building was restored and once again part of Lake on the Mountain Resort. In July of 2013 the Miller House Cafe-Brasserie opened. Once again this beautiful buildings doors are open to the public to enjoy fine food and the spectacular views it offers.