THE HOUSE ACROSS THE ROAD
The ‘House Across the Road’ otherwise known as the Wilson-Frizell House was built in 1892 on the crest of the bluff overlooking Adolphus Reach. It was built for the son of James Wilson, the man who ran the milling operation at Stone Mills, located at the base of Lake on the Mountain. It has one of a kind views of Adolphus Reach 200 feet below.
This historic house provides accommodations in the form of rooms and suites.
Two Night Minimum Rental
Adults 18 and Older Only